||[22 Nov 2003|06:40pm]
1. When running the garbage disposal make sure there are no pieces of silverware in the drain first. Otherwise you really will have pieces of silverware. For further clairification see here.
2. When going out onto the balcony, do not just trust your eyesight. Reach out and make sure the screen really is open.
|"What are you DOING?" "I'm exfoliating!"
||[25 Dec 2002|10:43pm]
SlvrWhispr: Becky and I decided what the perfect Christmas present from you would be.
SlvrWhispr: A framed picture of you, exfoliating.
Warewolf6699: that might haunt my dreams for awile
SlvrWhispr: LOL, why?
Warewolf6699: it just would
SlvrWhispr: How do you think the rest of us feel??
SlvrWhispr: ::Head smack on wall.::
Warewolf6699: i know!!!
|So I got this e-mail....
||[09 Dec 2002|03:33pm]
50 THINGS ADMISSIONS NEVER TOLD YOU ABOUT COLLEGE THEY ARE SO TRUE IT IS SCARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1. Quarters are like gold.
2. Two meals per day is standard.
3. Road trip whenever possible.
4. Going to the mailbox was never an ego booster/breaker before.
5. You will begin to nap again.
6. Your bookstore bill will almost equal tuition.
7. Squirt guns = Stress relief.
8. E-mail becomes your second language.
9. College students throw paper airplanes too.
10. You never realized that so many people were smarter than you.
11.Western Europe could be wiped out by a horrible plague and you wouldn't know, but you can recite last week's re-run of The Simpsons verbatim.
12. You will never rent more movies in your life.
13. No one is too old for video games.
14. The health service nurses are there because they couldn't make it at a real hospital. Never, ever forget that.
15. Care packages are right up there with birthdays.
16. Campus is only clean for Family Weekend and Freshman Orientation.
17. It never sucked so much to get sick.
18. Nothing you want to register for will be open.
19. Beware of the freshman 15.
20. Be creative in the dining hall...
21. Classes... the later the better.
22. You are no longer thankful that the fire alarms are here to protect you.
23. Disney movies are more than just classics.
24. Asleep by 2:30 am is an early night.
25. Cereal makes a meal any time of the day.
26. New additions to food groups: beer, ramen, and pizza.
27. ATM's are the devils advocate. ATM= Another Twenty Missing.
28. Duct tape heals all wounds.
29. If they say you can't have it in your dorm, they are just kidding.
30. Keys have never been so important, yet you seem to lose them even more.
31. Showers become less important; sleep becomes more important.
32. You will eat anywhere that is a buffet.
33. You realize college is the ideal lifestyle, except for those pesky classes.
34. Procrastination is an art form.
35. Jeans may be worn as many times as the wearer desires.
36. The only time to dress up is when your jeans are dirty.
37. You'll eat anything that's free.
38. College football is the coolest thing on the planet.
39. Cartoons are for all ages, especially Scooby Doo.
40. You are never alone!
41. SNOOD is more addicting than pot.
42. Thanks to Napster, you will never listen to one of your CDs ever again.
43. Those ugly cinder blocks are not sound proof.
44. You will come to hate hallways with a passion.
45. Stealing from the dining hall will become second nature.
46. If it's snowing out, the only reason you will leave your room is for food or alcohol.
47. Instant messenger becomes an addiction.
48. Dishes smell after days of piling up.
49. No matter how nice you are, some people just won't smile back- get used to it.
50. Pictures, posters, emails or anything else to cover the ugly cell we live in will be transformed into wallpaper.
||[09 Dec 2002|12:44pm]
I AM A COLLEGE STUDENT: SO TRUE!
- I am a college student. I have a specific shower stall which I refer to as "mine" and my feet will never touch the floor of it.
- I am a college student. I try to rotate stalls in the bathroom so I can read all the material taped to the walls.
- I am a MALE college student. I always have more than one condom on hand. Two in one night? morning after? you never know.
- I am a college student. I now fail to distinguish the difference in taste between water and beer.
- I am a FEMALE college student. I own a sweater which resembles a bathrobe.
- I am a college student. I didn't get my homework done cuz the kid I share a book with wasn't home last night to get it to me.
- I am a college student. Drunken scrawlings on my message board or late night drunken IM's from friends across campus no longer perplex me.
- I am a college student. Somebody keeps stealing my damn message board marker. (The duct tape helps this.)
- I am a college student. I pre-party in my room just so I will be drunk enough not to notice the sub-zero weather when I walk to the bar without a coat.
- I am a college student. I pray for hotties in my classes so that I will have a reason to go to that class. I will, however, never talk to any of these hotties.
- I am a college student. I can no longer remember what was cooked in those dirty dishes.
- I am a college student. I have seen more than one party turn into a strip show.
- I am a college student. My telephone number only has 4 digits.
- I am a college student. I have spent nights on the floor because I couldn't get up the ladder to my bed.
- I am a college student. I see no problem fitting 2 people in one twin size bed.
- I am a MALE college student. I know that a gentleman would let her sleep next to the wall. (It's a long way to the floor.)
- I am a college student. I will cross busy streets just to pick up what might be a quarter.
- I am a college student. I want a girl/boyfriend that disappears from 9pm-2am every friday and saturday night, reappearing undressed in bed with me when I get home.
- I am a college student. Answering machine messages are a thing to be celebrated.
- I am a college student. When I see movie trailers on TV, I say "I can't wait to RENT that"
- I am a college student. Going "out to eat" no longer involves getting in a vehicle.
- I am a college student. I don't know half of my professors' names.
- I am a FEMALE college student. I use empty beer bottles for vases.
- I am a college student. Christmas lights are a year-round decoration.
- I am a college student. Laundry bags double as suitcases.
- I am a FEMALE college student. I have worn my huge fuzzy slippers to the cafeteria at dinnertime.
- I am a college student. Going to bed before 2:00 is almost unheard of.
- I am a college student. If it doesn't look or smell dirty, even if it has been on the floor for 3 days, it can be worn again.
- I am a college student. Nat Lite is a high class beer.
- I am a college student. I am acustomed to asking "do you have a student discount?" wherever I go.
- I am a college student. Going to early classes in my pajamas is fine.
- I am a college student. Parties Wednesday through Sunday nights are never hard to find. (Monday through Tuesday, I'm straight as an arrow though)
- I am a college student. To get extra money, I sell my plasma, or my roommates cd's.
- I am a college student. I am a free loader.
- I am a college student. 3:00 a.m. trips to Wal-Mart is normal, and I am used to being tossed out of Wal-Mart drunk in the wee hours of the morning.
- I am a college student. The only times that I eat breakfast are when I am still up from partying the night before...and LIL CHEF is open and full of other drunk college students.
- I am a FEMALE college student, but you will never see me on a "College Girls Gone Wild" video.
- I am a college student. I am an easy target for cops.
- I am a college student. I have cussed out the people on the floor above me for being too loud at 3:00 a.m.
- I am a college student. I seldom make my bed.
- I am a college student. I use milk crates for furniture and blankets to cover my window.
- I am a college student. I enjoy seeing mail in my mailbox.
- I am a college student. I have been to a TOGA party.
- I am a college student. I have fallen down on campus before.
- I am a college student. I plead to not drive whenever a group of us go out just so I don't lose my parking spot.
- I am a college student. I hate bike cops.
- I am a college student. I am not afraid to cop-a-squat behind bushes/trees on campus while walking between parties.
- I am a college student... and love every minute of it!
||[08 Dec 2002|03:28am]
Just a bit of advice...when using a blender remember to take the spoon out before you turn the blender on.